Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Lookout On The Road Today

We went to the grocery store this morning for two things. I thought we would be able to just run it and out without a buggy or anything but of course we wanted to do the car buggy today and then one thing led to another and so..... Anyway since we had the car buggy Wyatt asked if Rory could ride with him in the car. After quick consideration on my part I decided that it might make the rest of the trip quicker and my hands a little more free so.... Well of course he loved it and I think Wyatt enjoyed the company even if the car suddenly became a little more cramped.






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Seeing this makes me proud to be the dad of these two boys. Can't wait until they get older and really gang up for fun.

    ReplyDelete